Blog & ResourcesStay Up to Date!
Employee’s Guide to Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic
If you have to go to work:
- If you must take public transportation, take extra care to avoid touching surfaces and not touch your face. Avoid sitting or standing near people with obvious symptoms, and wash your hands with soap and water once you arrive at work (even if you used hand sanitizer).
- No matter how you got to work, wash your hands with soap and water as soon as you arrive.
- Try to maintain at least 6 feet or 2 metres of physical space between you and your co-workers whenever possible.
- Whenever possible, avoid face-to-face meetings, opting for phone, video, email and IM instead.
- Wash your hands often and use a paper towel to open shared bathroom doors and turn faucets on and off.